OUR COMMITMENT REMAINS: AN UPDATE FROM HOUSBY ON COVID-19
Our valued customers:
The products and services that Housby provides are essential to our clients, and to the transportation community as a whole. We remain dedicated to serving all of you.
Over the past several weeks, we have taken a number of measures to help safeguard our customers and employees among our open facilities:
• Hand sanitizer is readily available in all departments and customer lounges.
• All customers, and team members, have access to face masks, safety glasses, and gloves, and may request for one or all of these items at any point.
• We have expanded our parts delivery for customers, and an increased utilization of drop boxes to reduce public contact.
• We have established a contact-free pick up and drop off option for all customers. Customers can call upon arrival to any of our facilities, and a member of our team will come out to their vehicle to assist.
• We continue to promote good health and hygiene measures among our team members. We recommend employees to stay home when they are feeling ill or a member of their immediate household is ill; to practice social distancing by staying at least six feet apart from others; to wash their hands frequently with soap and water for at least 20 seconds; to cover their nose and/or mouth when sneezing or coughing; and to clean and disinfect frequently touched services daily.
While these are certainly unprecedented times, please know that we continue to remain committed to providing exceptional service to you, our customer.
Our thoughts go out to those who have been affected by the Coronavirus (COVID-19). We especially appreciate the healthcare workers, our local community leaders, and government entities around the country who are working tirelessly to contain this pandemic.
We are truly grateful for you, our customers, and our valued team members. Please continue to take care of yourselves, each other, and your families.
Kelly Housby and Kevin Housby